Automatic Hair Curler will let your hair automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions to effortlessly form the curl. This spray full-automatic hair curler can easily be ironed out naturally curly, fashion and attractive, soft wave and other classic styles.
Temperature range:140°C – 230°C
– 140℃ – 160℃ is for fine/soft and coloured hair.
– 180℃ – 200℃ is for normal textured hair.
– 220℃ – 230℃ is for thick and stiff hair.
– Ensure hair is dry and combed through.
– Slide the temperature switch to the required heat setting.
– The hair curler is ready for use when the on indicator light has stopped flashing.
– There are multiple timer settings. Select the desired style time setting.
– Select the curl direction by sliding the control to either position “L”-Left, “R”-Right or “A”-Automatic.
– Separate a section of hair that is no bigger than 2cm wide. Ensure that the section is clean, dry and combed through.
– Please note the styler must be positioned into the hair with the open part of the curl chamber facing towards the head.
– Position the styler where you want the curl to start. The hair section must be held straight. And placed neatly through the
centre of the styler. Once the hair is in place. Let go of the hair section and close the handle to allow the hair to
be automatically taken into the curl chamber.